Here we are: Another week of quarantine, another week of Good Tweets.
OK, enough throat clearing, here they are: the 13 Good Tweets.
1. The Last Dance is done, so let’s get the jokes in while we can
dumb-looking white guy in the mj doc: did i like it when michael jordan showed up in my driveway every night to throw rocks at my nuts? i mean, at the time, i was furious. (smiling) but in retrospect, that was his way of telling me “we are in this together”
— Rajat Suresh (@rajat_suresh) May 18, 2020
2. The children are the future
3. OK, wow
4. Sports are gone, so yeah, we’re resorting to jokey Sopranos highlights
5. Get it?
7. Lil Nas X pulled off a perfect troll using Twitter’s new feature that limits replies
FEELING GENEROUS❤️ SENDING EVERYBODY WHO REPLIES TO THIS $100 ❤️❤️
— nope (@LilNasX) May 20, 2020
8. It really does look like bizarro College Gameday
9. *Wipes tears from eye*
Please join me in welcoming the bride and her dad to the dance floor for the father daughter grind
— JEREMY (@jeremylevick) May 20, 2020
10. Just please go on this freshly cracked black pepper adventure
11. A beautiful thread
12. Obligtaroy dril tweet
your Ass – Kicking is now downloading Mutha FUcka
— wint (@dril) May 18, 2020