Three doesn’t often do ‘flash sales’. But when it does, it really makes them count. And the network’s current blink-and-you-miss-it SIM only deal is no exception.
As long as you grab it by June 1, Three is offering a SIM only tariff that will give you 12GB of data a month with unlimited calls and texts for a mere £8 per month!
That is genuinely outstanding value. 12GB each month is enough for hours of Spotify streaming, the odd Netflix or YouTube video and downloading plenty of podcasts, all without having to hold back on the usual social media scrolling and Google Map exploring.
Frankly. Three SIM only deals have the market cornered at the moment, and if you still think that 12GB won’t quite be enough for your streaming and downloading habits then there may be an even better option for you. Three is currently also offering its unlimited data SIM plan for an unheard of £16 per month – a traiff exclusive to TechRadar readers only!
- Need a phone to combine with your SIMO? Check out our best SIM-free phones guide
Three’s SIM only deal flash sale in full:
Or upgrade to our exclusive unlimited data SIM:
Why go with a Three SIM only deal?
If you haven’t already been won over by this amazing offer from Three then you’ll be excited to hear that the network doesn’t shy away from offering up some extra incentives as well.
Whether that be free exclusive prizes or extra roaming. Here are some of the main benefits currently on offer by going with a Three mobile deal:
– Personal Hotspot: Use your data to tether your laptop so you and use your phone like your own mobile broadband router
– Go Roam: Roaming abilities in 71 worldwide countries at no extra cost
– Control your spending: Features that allow you to block calls and texts to certain numbers that might otherwise run up extra costs on your bill
– Data flexibility: Add extra data to your tariff at anytime, even halfway through a month
– Travel Swagger: Get travel upgrades with Easyjet with bag drop and early boarding (well…it’s nice in theory!)