Poco, a Xiaomi spin-off brand, launched its second flagship — called the Poco F2 Pro — today. This is the company’s third device after it first launched the $300 Pocophone F1 in 2018.
Earlier this year, Xiaomi spun off Poco into an independent sub-brand. It also launched a $180 phone called the Poco X2 with a 120Hz display.
The F2 Pro starts at €499 ($541), and features a full HD screen with no notch and a pop-up selfie camera. The phone borrows a lot of specifications from its cousin the Xiaomi K30 Pro. Here’s the full spec sheet:
- Display: 6.67-inch Full HD+ screen
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865
- RAM: 6GB/8GB
- Rear camera: 64-megapixel main sensor + 13-megapixel wide-angle sensor + 2-megapixel depth sensor + 5-megapixel telemacro sensor
- Front camera: 20-megapixel
- Internal storage: 128GB/256GB UFS 3.1 (that means data read/write operations are twice as fast as the previous generation of storage)
- Battery: 4,700 mAh with 30W fast charging support
- Software: Android 10
The Poco F2 Pro’s 6GB+128 GB version is priced at €499 ($541) and the 8GB+256GB version is priced at €599 ($650).
For more gear, gadget, and hardware news and reviews, follow Plugged on Twitter and Flipboard.
Published May 12, 2020 — 13:05 UTC